Nasz zespół tworzą ludzie, którzy uwielbiają działać z pasją, pracują z zaangażowaniem, myślą nieszablonowo i poszukują nowych wyzwań. Uważasz, że jesteś osobą ambitną i odpowiedzialną? Szybko nawiązujesz kontakty? Cechuje Cię pozytywne nastawienie i otwartość? Prawdopodobnie czekamy właśnie na Ciebie!
How do we work?
Scrum, 1 PO per each team, close contact with business (our own product & project), JIRA, honesty, openness.
What do we offer?
- Exciting, demanding challenges and a huge influence on our project and business,
- Agile development, Scrum teams, flat hierarchies, and direct communication in a very comradely atmosphere,
- A steep learning curve in a dynamic company with international orientation,
- Flexible working hours and either B2B or contract of employment,
- Great office near city centre and even greater team to work with,
- Stability in those pandemic times – growing, profitable business and proper safety rules,
- Possibility to develop your skills, thanks to trainings and cooperation with international experts.
- In the limango IT you get the chance to contribute your own ideas and know-how to the development of our Product and Content Management System,
- Together with our experienced and international development teams you will improve and expand our php based backend system,
- You will become part of our well-rehearsed agile teams of versatile and experienced developers and a dedicated product owner.
Who we're looking for?
Who are we looking for?
Someone, who have a “get-it-done” attitude, who can proactively look for the best solutions and easily cooperate with international team.
- 3+ years of commercial experience,
- PHP, especially frameworks such as Symfony and Laravel,
- knowledge of MySQL database design and concepts, together with ORM pattern,
- willingness to discover new areas and introducing new technologies,
- ability to work with git,
- fluent English and Polish speaking,
- reliable and honest.
- experience with Doctrine,
- RabbitMQ or similar queueing system,
- experience with service-oriented architecture and RESTful APIs,
- positive approach toward CI/CD.
NICE TO HAVE:
- experience with Golang (as we’d like to move into that direction),
- knowledge of MongDB, Elasticsearch,
- familarity with Docker, Kubernetes.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages