Looking for talented, motivated, independent and collaborative engineers with a positive and exciting experience of working in distributed team who would like to be a part of our scrum team.
We build a Single Page web application for one of the top wealth management company in the USA. This application is dedicated to investment managers who should have possibility of quick decision regarding possibilities of invest billions of US dollars.
The application has to be able not only to provide a quick response for the users but also must conform all modern UI/UX trends in order to embody a great experience to them. In the nearest future there is a list of related products dedicated to the process of rating management for assets.
The server side is based on Java 11, Spring Boot 2, Feign and ProjectReactor. Front end is built based on Angular 8 and TypeScript. For the automation tests purposes JUnit, Mockito, AssertJ, Cucumber are used. We are using continuous integration and delivery by using Maven, Bamboo, XL Deploy and dedicated RedHat servers.
- Working in product and delivery Agile scrum team
- Contribute to the design and architecture using Java, Spring Boot 2
- Help scale the product and build out new features
- Contribute to the frontend if and when needed using Angular 8
- Apply algorithm development to solve great challenges
- Automating unit tests, integration tests, acceptance tests using - JUnit, Mockito, AssertJ, Cucumber
Who we're looking for?
- Java, Spring
- Scripting (linux scripting)
- Database, SQL, Hibernate experience (Oracle preferred)
- Understanding of coding best practices/design patterns for scalable applications
- Ability to navigate and demonstrate competency in Linux platforms
- Messaging service experience (Such as: TibcoEMS, RabbitMQ or Kafka experience)
- Experience building rest APIs
- Experience with automated testing
- Effective communication skills as the offshore team will work with our team onshore.