Our Customer is one of the world's largest investment management companies. Based in Southern California, our client manages close to $2 trillion in assets and is looking for a new partner to participate in a full scale upgrade of their technology.
Application is an Equity Order Management (EOM) initiative to centralize EOM-specific business use cases aiming the unification of business processes across the company investment divisions as well as promoting EOM capabilities for broader availability via micro services technology.
Application computes various projections of ownership and positions (both equity and fixed-income) calculating limits of equity ownership and EQ/FI positions specific to firm's disaggregated legal setup. The data is supplied to front and middle office customers. . The application integrates with multiple upstreams
- Work with project business and system analysts to clarify the requirements and then implement them
- Participate in code reviews
- Enforce standards and best practices
- Participate in Agile SDLC
- Facilitate communication with both development team in Inrive and the business
- People management accusativie
Who we're looking for?
- .NET Core, .NET Framework,
- User Acceptance Testing, Automated Testing,
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF),
- MS SQL Database Administration (DBA),
- Agile SDLC,
- TeamCity, Web API, Atlassian Jira, Methods and Tools, Cloud Computing, Git, SOAP, REST API, SQL, NoSQL
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft IIS Express, Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform