Our client is one of the leading providers of telecommunication services and technologies in the world. Together, we are creating a cloud-native 4G/5G core network solution focusing on Private 5G Solution, using cloud microservices architecture.
- Cloud technologies: Docker, Azure, Kubernetes.
- Programming Languages and technology stack varies across network elements, from C, through C++ and Rust, finishing with Python, Java, Helm, Bash
- Git, backed by GitLab is used for version control and CI/CD.
Opportunities for you
- Following the hype for containerization and cloud tech.
- Taking part in development of a large system for world leading client
- Getting a grasp with 3GPP technologies such as LTE and 5G.
Being part of strong agile development team *
"Agile" and "Strong" are not just a fancy words here. This is one of the strongest teams in Luxoft Poland we've ever built. We're working with truly Agile client having great relationships sharing common values and absolute respect to each other.
You will be a part of the team that is building a robust multi-vendor solution around our 5G Mobile Packet Core product.
In order to do that you will need to:
- Actively communicate with client technical experts and peers
- Gain knowledge about technologies used in particular module
- Build automated tests and stress test framework
- Document the product
- Contribute to 5G end-to-end solution on all stages: clarifying the requirements, designing the architecture, developing the business features, improving the product quality, integrating the product with other components and delivering to the end-customers in Azure cloud.
For this role we're looking for a mature technical specialist, who also has good softskills, understand the ownership and importance of proactive communication with other peers / teams / clients
Who we're looking for?
- 6+ years of experience in C, C++ or Rust
- 1+ year of experience on any of the Lead roles: Team Lead, Technical Lead, Technical Product Owner, Scrum Master, Architect, Lead Solution Engineer
- Design thinking, focus on End-to-End solution
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages with at least some basic Python
- Telecom (NPC) domain knowledge or Cloud expertise
- Testing as part of Development mindset
- Experience with CI/CD methodologies
- Deep understanding of Linux (packaging system, networking stack, Linux CLI and scripting)
- Good written and spoken English
- Strong communication skills, energy, enthusiasm
- Understanding the Agile values and principles
We're looking for a Lead Solution Engineer with wider view and design thinking rather than a pure developer focused on code writing.NICE TO HAVE
- Telecommunication background or experience with 5G, 4G or 3G systems
- Cloud experience, preferably in Azure, Kubernetes, Helm
- Experience with GitLab
- Experience of work with 3GPP specification
- Experience as a Team Leader, Scrum Master, Product Owner, DevOps