As UX Designer, you will be collaborating with product managers, developers, data scientists, and other members of the global UX team to design the next generation of public safety applications. You will be enabling a design-led product development process with a human-centered approach. You will be leveraging the power of design to inspire change and execute the vision.
- Collaborate with global UX team to review concepts, evolve processes, and ensure unity across the company
- Work closely with experienced researchers to understand user needs and conduct usability testing
- Leverage industry best practices and tools to create wireframes flows, and prototypes to communicate design intent to stakeholders
Who we're looking for?
- 1-3 years as a professional with a proven record of practical work experience as an interaction, product, or user experience designer and having consecutively delivered comprehensive and intuitive end-to-end solutions.
- Strong ability to articulate reasons behind decisions related to designs and solutions to stakeholders, customers, and the engineering team.
- Team-player attitude
- Ability to collaborate with the team on complex design challenges but also take ownership of designed solutions
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Experience with Sketch, Invision, AdobeCC, and other industry-standard wireframing tools
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking