We are looking for a passionate Java Engineer willing to help us develop our KMF product and in close future bring cloud technology to the Public Safety world. We are starting in April in the Cloud area. You will be responsible for analyzing, developing, designing and maintaining our current secure solutions in public safety communication systems. The demand for solutions and knowledge in the security domain is growing at a surprising pace. Are you interested in this area? In our team you will have the opportunity to work with and learn from experts in the security domain.
Used technologies: Java, Git, Jenkins, Gradle, Artifactory, Bitbucket, Wildfly, Postgres
In close future starting from April: Docker, Kubernetes, Azure
Secure Products Group (SPG) within Motorola Solutions is responsible for development of the company's secure solutions for data/voice encryption, subscriber authentication, key and certificate management protecting modern public safety communication systems.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience with JavaEE and WildFly application server
- Focus on quality, attention to details
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with others (team-player)
- Effective and efficient communication skills in English
- Ability to learn how to develop and maintain services in Azure Cloud
- Experience in Automated testing
- Knowledge of Artifactory, JIRA, Gradle,
- Familiarity with development practices such as Agile and Scrum
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking