Krakow Device Cloud Engineering team develops software solutions that allow for automatic and stress-less management fleet of thousand radios, where provisioning, configuration and Firmware upgrade is done unattended.
Our products are used by various customers around the world including public safety (police, firefighters, military) and commercial business (car manufacturers, theme parks, railways). The team is responsible for end to end software development life-cycle, definition of requirements/stories, development, building automatic tests and maintaining released products.
Krakow Device Cloud Engineering team is looking for Java engineers which will make our scrum teams grow in the spirit of agile values. Team is fully located in Krakow with the Product Owner and Scrum Master in place, working in small 4 to 6 engineers scrum teams. We are designing, developing and testing our product with high focus on automated tests. We are working on an entire system of applications written in C#/.NET4.5.1 and Java on both the client & server side with WPF, WCF frameworks with the addition. Our roadmap is directing it towards cloud & WEB services.
Who we're looking for?
- At least 2+ years of experience in Java development
- Not afraid to work with legacy code
- Curious, good interpersonal communication skills, good team spirit and adaptability, keen to gather and share knowledge
Experience with some of the following would be an advantage:
- Experience in Automated testing
- Practical knowledge of Windows and Azure technologies
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking