- Collaborate with the team to design new features and product enhancements.
- Maintain and improve the performance of the production systems.
- Implement and enhance tests to ensure quality.
- Evangelize engineering through open source contributions and organized events.
We are utilizing a city's existing fleet and a growing number of mobile devices connected to our network, we collect real-time data that supports the enforcement of traffic laws. We are implementing the first technology provider to create a vision-based solution capable of detecting, understanding, and determine causation of traffic violations, to help cities achieve their Vision Zero safety goals.
Who we're looking for?
- Proven experience with software development, design and development of complex production applications using Test Driven Development.
- We develop software in Go. Knowledge of any other programming language and a willingness to learn and use Go is a must.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases such as PostgreSQL.
- Developing and using modern web APIs and services.
- Experience with developing and deployment to the cloud.
- Machine Learning/Deep Learning
- Stream Processing
- experience with Big Data, Hadoop, Map/Reduce, Cassandra, Cognito, Kubernetes, Kafka (we do use AWS as our cloud solution)