You will be responsible for the management of the application life cycle, monitoring of application-specific configurations and resolution of any kind of application failures. In addition, you support the go live of such applications, especially by integration of the applications into the system landscape of Commerzbank AG.
- Monitoring IT applications, performing the regular morning checks and react on all errors and support their correction.
- Managing and maintaining the applications. In case of production issues, analyse and solve the problems in close collaboration with other involved teams.
- Be the key contact for the underlying infrastructure (operating systems, databases, middleware like Data Integration platform and connectivity). -> you will be supported by infrastructure specialists from other teams.
- Participating in the preparation and implementation of changes to the given environment.
- Supporting test-activities on test-environments.
- Performing the test and deployment process for new or released applications and interfaces, very often based on Informatica PowerCenter and UC4.
- Responsible for all aspects of the integration layer (deploy and run).
- Preparing and conducting the rollouts into production.
Who we're looking for?
- Linux command lines - basic
- SQL queries - basic
- General understanding of ITIL processes
- Good analytical thinking, proactiveness and ownership attitude
- High ability to work in cross-locational and international teams
- Willingness to learn UC4 (One Automation) job schedulling system and Informatica PowerCenter
- English B2 Level
Nice to have:
- Informatica PowerCenter
- UC4 or a similar job scheduling system
- German language
We will provide you with necessary training!
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking