Team members would take a part in agile team in order to:
- Replace existing Application Database with solution based either on Couchbase or Actian(Versant)
- Decouple Business logic from Database objects
- Enable migration to future databases with low impact
- Implement distributed availability Simplification
- Retain business Logic / Test suites
- Implement with Minimal Operational Impact for Clients
- Application development would involve extensive functional testing, in addition to Unit testing
- Application will supports multiple interfaces and different communication formats
- Application operationally must be critical and stability is highly important.
Our Client - is a global technology company that touches nearly every aspect of travel. Their innovative software enables more than a billion people around the world to plan, book and experience their travel at a time and price that is right for them. By delivering the technology behind travel, the client is working magic behind the scenes every day to make the world a better place, one journey at a time.
Who we're looking for?
- C++ 11/C++ 03, Boost knowledge
- NoSQL experience OR Couchbase
- Linux based development
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience developing cache solutions
- GoogleTest framework
- Low latency application development experience