- Write testplans for new and existing features - using our Jira/Zephyr framework
- Test all features/bug fixes coming from the team
- Write automated tests using our current Seam framework and python as applicable
- Support functional team with testing activities
- This role is not responsible for Unit Testing, that remains to be a Dev activity
Our Video Collaboration products help companies stay connected and can be found in the conference rooms of some of the biggest businesses in the world. We are a small nimble group and we are growing our team. We create amazing experiences in the conference room using creative design, surprising science, and innovation. We love what we do because we are passionate about connecting people and we use the products we create every day to stay connected to our team.
Want to be part of this team of collaboration innovators? We are looking for a talented Software Quality Assurance Engineer. You will be part of a small team of engineers focused on ensuring that our video collaboration solutions provide an amazing experience by creating, enhancing, and enforcing Software Quality Assurance processes.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience with writing functional testplans in Jira/Zephyr or latest Test Case Mgmt System
- Experience with manual testing and finding critical issues with the product in terms of functional/stress and performance testing
- Experience in automation using Python is a must
- Experience in CI/CD environment where they've worked with Jenkins
- Embedded software testing experience with Android a plus
- 3-5 years of industry experience
NICE TO HAVE
- Working with Android Devices
- Working with IOT