Senior Frontend Developer
Senior Angular (version 8/9/10) front-end developer with experience on one automated testing framework such as jasmine, jest, angular-testing-library, cypressjs.
Our UI team has two critical missions:
• We are building the platform to empower developers to make better, more elaborate web projects than ever;
• guide, promote, and set the example on best standards across the products.
• Self-motivated, eager to learn, demonstrates ownership.
• Is unafraid of digging into new tools, frameworks, and platforms.
• Thrives in an environment where experimentation and failure are celebrated.
• Gives and receives feedback with regard for both emotional and technical concerns.
• Has Experience as a Front End Developer.
• Has an appreciation for semantic HTML, and keeps this at the forefront of their mind while developing new UIs.
• Loves a Git-centric workflow with continuous deployment and reliable tooling.
• Understands the value of unit, integration and E2E testing.
• Experience on agile methodologies (scrum / kanban).
• Experience consuming REST web services.
• Know Typescript.
• Have experience implementing design systems or reusable components libraries.
• Have experience on accessibility.
• Have knowledge of CI / CD such as Travis, Jenkins, etc.
• Have experience on building REST web services or a GraphQL server.
• Experienced delivering features in a fast-paced environment.
• Delivering a high-quality experience to the end-user while maintaining a healthy codebase.
• Enjoys working with a diverse group of people with different expertise, working in distributed locations.