Lead Software Engineer - Communications
- Build and own operational excellence of robust front-end services that must be performant under load, scalable, and handle large sets of data
- Help lead front-end engineering efforts within the team
- Coach & mentor other developers on the team and act as a point of contact for cross-team initiatives
- Create system documentation/play book(s) and serve as a lead technical reviewer and contributor in requirements, design, and code reviews
- Refactor code on an ongoing basis to improve developer efficiency, architecture, and quality
- Work closely with product managers and designers to design and develop the product’s functionality, look, and feel
The Communications Squad works on our commenting and communication features within InVision software. This is a very impactful part of InVision, as our mission is to encourage the space between design and engineering to be more collaborative. On this team, you will be working on enhancing our commenting and collaboration features to ensure our customers stay connected to their work and to each other. You’ll be working in a modern web stack (React, Typescript) and helping drive innovative engineering design in our core product experience.
Who we're looking for?
- Multiple years of front-end experience working on teams designing, building, and debugging high volume, scalable SaaS applications from end-to-end
- Multiple years of experience mentoring and leading less experienced engineers
- Use of continuous integration and delivery technologies at an expert level; you also have the ability and interest to teach others best practices
- Curiosity to iterate and improve on solutions; you view unknowns as challenges and enjoy them
- Motivation to understand the business, our users, their requirements, and to deliver results
- Passion for continued learning and a track record of picking up new technologies and skills as you ship awesome code