- Take responsibility for the ART achieving planned goals
- Drive 'relentless improvement' in the ART
- Ensure ART compliancy
- Help to anchor the agile processes and ensure correct and good practice use of agreed tools
- Facilitate everything related to ART's PI Planning - before, during and after
- Facilitate synchronization between relevant roles e.g. business owners, product managers, system architect, product owners and scrum masters in relevant forums
- Enter into an ART leadership team playing an integrate part of the overall leadership ambitions for the ART
Fintech company with branches in Denmark and Poland. As an IT partner for a wide range of banks and other parties in Denmark's financial industry, we create financial solutions for 20-30 % of the Danish bank customers. We make it possible for them to check their account online, take out loans, and transfer money. In other words, everything it takes to run a bank.
Who we're looking for?
- Have a proven and documented experience in agile leadership. Ideally with previous experience of working with SAFe and as a release train engineer.
- Have a good and thorough understanding of the domain of data, business intelligence and analytics as well as what it means to build software and/or run a platform - either from a leadership role or other relevant position.
- Are willing to assume responsibility and drive your responsibilities forward.
- Have a large (leadership) capacity as the tasks, responsibilities and expectations are many and diverse.
- Are able to lead change and get people to follow you.
- With colleagues in teams distributed across Denmark and Poland, you must master English at a high level both in writing and orally. Also, you must expect some degree of travelling, in particular during the startup phase.
Scrum Master, Lean & Agile Optimization Agents