First responders can be in danger at any moment of any day. Whatever the situation, public safety operations depend on immediate access to the best information available. Saving time and lives.
The Records Management System - a fully cloud-native web-based solution - stores, processes and provides access to cases, incidents, persons, vehicles, physical and all kinds of digital assets (documents, video or image files, audio recordings). Combined with our big data platform it is widely used by public safety agencies across the world, especially in the US.
As the Lead Front End Engineer, you will not only have the opportunity to build state of the art cloud-based solutions but also provide technical leadership to the team and the larger engineering community within the software enterprise organization. The team you will be joining has been formed in the middle of 2018 and now expands to over 20 engineers with remote Product Owners serving US and international markets. The team closely cooperates with other scrum teams in the US, working on the same product portfolio.
How do we work?
We work in the SCRUM model, the teams are of about 6-10 engineers and have an end to end responsibility for their work: starting from design, through test automation, deployment, and operations of the services and applications that were created by the team. We collaborate with multiple scrum teams and Product Owners located both in Poland or the United States
Who we're looking for?
- Proven 6+ years of experience in front end development with a good delivery track
- Deep knowledge of one or more front end development frameworks and modern FE technologies
- Proven 2+ years of experience in a technical leadership role in a mid-size or large software engineering organization
- Ownership of front end application or components library
- Skills in driving dependencies to external teams
- Mentoring and coaching team members
- Fan of modern software development methodologies
- Agile / Lean software development
- Continuous delivery/deployment
- Fast learner interested in solving challenging software engineering problems
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- English language skills at a level allowing efficient communication
Nice to have:
- Experience with the following front end related technologies
- Angular 8+
- HTML/CSS and CSS preprocessors (Sass, Less)
- Hosting and developing applications using the public cloud (Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure) would be a plus
- Willingness to work on any problem type - development, testing, deployment automation
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking