We are currently looking for a Technical Discovery Consultant with experience in Backend Technologies such as Node.js, Python or Ruby on Rails.
So if you feel tired of coding and aim to expand your experience, read on :)
How being a Technical Discovery Consultant will grow you?
- First of all- it is not about sales! Your role is to lead in-depth technical discussions with partners, customers and dev teams,
- Your aim is to understand the customer needs and come up with a positioning strategy. You will transform ideas into business models, build action plans and estimate these activities,
- You will lead and contribute to win strategy for RFP/RFI during proposal stage and solution design phase,
- Last but not least, you will ensure that the upcoming trends and technologies are appropriately presented to the clients with the right business cases, references and context.
Who we're looking for?
Sounds exciting, right? Check what we expect:
- at least 2 years of experience building / designing / managing IT projects,
- at least 3 years of experience in backend development (Ruby/Python/Node.js)- we need an expert in this matter!,
- practical knowledge of product development cycle,
- good understanding of current trends of web/mobile products and solution frameworks,
- excellent communication and analytical skills,
- excellent command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+)- our clients are mostly international.
Since you will work closely with our clients, we will focus on checking if you :
- can discover functional and non-functional requirements of an app, based on various levels of inputs from the client,
- proactively fill gaps in the client's visions with your own solutions/suggestions,
- build a good relationships with the client,
- have excellent stakeholder management and client facing skills.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages