Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. We respect and want to build on our diversity. We are open for workplace adaptations.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX, and Netflix.
Joining Netguru means:
- working with an experienced team – lead the team of professionals, share knowledge and best practices, be prepared to mentor some of the new ones,
- clients from all over the world, processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes,
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (internal Webinars, conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home.
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
Who we're looking for?
Apply if you:
- have at least 3 years' experience in Python - building web applications, preferably Django,
- are able to deal efficiently with databases and project bottlenecks,
- experience in building modern and secure APIs,
- have a deep understanding of modern HTML, CSS,
- are able to dissuade a client/team from making wrong decisions based on experience, providing guidance and expertise in your field,
- have a very good command of written and spoken English (B2+) (Polish is not required),
- can quickly find solutions to issues – you understand the business side of the project and are able to find the best balance between the clients’ requirements and the technical aspects of a project,
- are able to lead a project independently,
- are ready to help Project Managers manage their project (from the technical perspective).
We'll be happy to see that you:
- have knowledge of at least one JS framework (Angular/Ember/React),
- know the Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- are always willing to help and mentor other developers,
- have experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Docker,
- have some DevOps skills (CI/CD, Ansible),
- are an open source contributor.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages