Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
As a Certified B Corporation® we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. We respect and want to build on our diversity. We are open to workplace adaptations.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX, and Netflix.
Joining Netguru means:
- A unique opportunity to be a part of the Data Science department at Netguru, one of the fastest growing companies in Europe,
- Working with a cross-functional team of software engineers, application/UI engineers, QAs, and designers,
- Sharing knowledge and best practices with the team,
- Solving a rich set of challenges in our 90+ projects,
- Owning the development of machine learning algorithms,
- Connecting the machine learning world with web applications.
How we work:
- We focus on the finance, retail, and healthcare sectors with use cases like investment optimization, semi-automated data mapping, lead scoring.
- We conduct internal webinars to share knowledge in the fields of Machine Learning and Data Engineering.
- We’re building an ML-Ops culture within our department and we want to extend that to the Data Engineering area.
- We use AWS and GCP as our cloud providers.
- We encourage our team members to share their knowledge and experience at external conferences.
- We cooperate closely with the Machine Learning team.
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ years of DE experience,
- Strong experience with S3 + Athena/Presto and Redshift/Redshift Spectrum,
- Hands-on experience with at least 2 of the following: AWS Glue/EMR or Kinesis/Kafka or ELK stack or Lambdas.
- Experience in designing data lakes - from structuring to managing and optimization,
- Knowledge of data storage formats (Parquet, ORC, AVRO, etc.),
- Experience with Python and Linux and shell scripting,
- Familiarity with relational databases like Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL,
- Advanced SQL writing skills.
- Airflow / Luigi
- MongoDB / ElasticSearch / Cassandra
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages