Senior React Front-End Developer
16k - 26k pln net / mth (B2B)
- Making strategic decisions on end-to-end experiences to advance business needs
- Collaborating with your team to convert technical requirements and architecture into an actionable roadmap and plans
- Collaborating with your team to develop large-scale applications and features used by tens of thousands of businesses
- Iterating on your work to meet business needs
- Planning, estimating, and conducting work in an agile format
- You and your team will be responsible for the entire development process, from prototyping to development, testing and deployment
- Providing technical standards and assuming accountability for successful development and architectural scalability
- Taking smart risks and championing your own ideas
- Full time, long-term permanent
- 25 days of paid time off annually
- Referral bonus: 3,000 PLN if we hire an engineer based on your recommendation
We're looking for Senior React Front-End Developers for:
- Pharmaceutical company from the US. The project involves building a platform used by pharmaceutical companies to create and distribute interactive presentations that communicate the value of their products. You would design and build new products and features for this platform. Salary: 16 000 - 20 000 zł net
- Leading omnichannel bookstore retailer in Norway with 150+ shops and which operates one of the largest and fastest-growing e-commerce platforms in the country. Salary: 20 000 - 26 000 zł net
- Startup, one of the fastest growing business management platforms in the United States. Powerful software that’s helping beauty and wellness salons manage and grow their businesses through an integrated booking, payments, and marketing platform. Salary: 18 000 - 24 000 zł net
- Startup, IoT enabled location based service for repairs and maintenance of smart city assets. Salary: 17 000 - 21 000 zł net
Who we're looking for?
- 4+ years of IT experience
- JS build tools (eg. Webpack) and the NPM/Node ecosystem
- High level of seniority and independence, able to make technical decisions
- Experience in architecting large software systems from scratch
- Experience in building complex systems
- Have strong communication skills and fluent English (B2 at the very least)
- Has a strong passion for designing and building cutting-edge software and well-structured and easily-maintainable code
- Has experience working effectively and independently, taking high-level business requirements, developing detailed technical requirements, and then executing on those technical requirements
- Has the ability to guide & develop team members on the technical front
How we manage our projects?
Who makes architectural decisions?
Who makes technology stack decisions?
Opportunity to change between projects
How we code?
Static code analysis
How we test?
Freedom to pick your tools
Flexible working hours
Work time division
- Financial bonus
- Integration events
- 7 days