- Design and develop software components and APIs for margin risk data processing
- Coordinate efforts with local developers and global team
- Scalability and performance optimization
- Organizing data logistics and processing (Kafka, Storm)
We are looking for a Senior/Regular Developer in Warsaw for a large scale distributed project in our global financial institution client. Project Teams are distributed across various locations worldwide (Warsaw, St. Petersburg, New York, Shanghai, Toronto).
The project is dedicated for a risk calculation platform development based on Java technology stack (Java 8/Spring/Hibernate), Mongo, Apache Storm, Kafka Streams.
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ years of working on enterprise projects with hands-on experience in software development using Java technology stack
- Solid core Java, multithreading, concurrency, integration patterns
- Good verbal and written communication skills; upper-intermediate English;
- Ability to think clearly, get to the bottom of things in solving technical issues;
- Degree in Computer Science; or in math or physics is an asset
- General understanding of streaming (Apache Storm, Kafka Streams);
- Experience with mongodb or another no-sql db is an asset;
- Knowledge of financial domain, preferable areas are margin trading applications, margin risk management is particularly beneficial