HERE ’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Together with the rest of the team you will deliver a system that is able to provide access to sports data
- Deliver high quality, robust and testable code adhering to internal engineering procedures, code conventions and development methodologies
- Contribute to comprehensive documentation that supports high quality
- Monitor system performance and resolve any issues or failures in multiple environments
- Performs effective code reviews with a focus on quality and performance
WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
Stats Perform brings unmatched depth and breadth of data, sports research, news and video content, and unrivalled AI- powered solutions to sports media and broadcasters, technology companies, global brands, sportsbooks, teams and leagues, and fantasy providers.
As QA you will be responsible for building test processes within a team to assure delivering high quality software. You will plan, develop and maintain automated test in line with supporting continuous approach for delivery and deployment.
THE BENEFITS YO U WILL ENJOY WHEN YOU JOIN WILL INCLUDE…
You’ll enjoy a competitive salary structure and the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology for the most innovative sports digital products in the industry. Here’s what you will get at Perform:
- Time for self-development at work – Project Groups
- Internal Workshops
- Private medical healthcare program
- Retirement programme (PPE)
- Group insurance
- Flexible work hours
- Work from home
- Breakfasts and fruits throughout the week
- “Need- Break” Room with PlayStation, table soccer, ping -pong table and massage chair
And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning porta l and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Who we're looking for?
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience in testing commercial products
- Skills and experience in test automation
- Knowledge of Java/Groovy languages
- Knowledge of XML, JSON
- Knowledge of SQL language
- English language
- Knows what's QA role in SCRUM environment
- Commercial experience with GIT or other distributed version control
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Knowledge of Python language
- Experience in test automation using Spock framework, JUnit, RestAssured (or other)
- Experience in integration testing
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery concepts (ie. Jenkins)
- Experience in performance testing
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages