Senior Integration and Testing Engineer
- You have unique opportunity to be part of the teams of experts developing the telecommunication systems deployed worldwide.
- In everyday work, you will plan, design, review, execute and maintain tests in own area. You will be also involved in new features creation process from testers perspective by preparing integration plans and feature implementation aspects with close cooperation with specification and development departments.
- You will be responsible for debugging, isolation and resolving of issues. You will have a chance to apply knowledge and experience to determine failure’s root cause. In your role, you will work in close co-operation to local project people, as well as remote stakeholders. You will interact with telecommunication systems both SW and/or HW areas depending on projects.
We work with:
- Perl, Bash, Python
- telecommunication systems 2G/3G/4G/5G
- IP networks
- UNIX or/and Linux
- advanced measurement equipment
- cloud computing
Listen what our engineers say about I&V profile:
Who we're looking for?
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- extensive knowledge of software and/or hardware testing processes and tools
- 3+ years of proven experience in software and/or hardware testing
- expertise in at least three of following areas: Linux, IP networks, telecommunication systems, radio frequency technologies and measurements
- proven advanced testing scripts applications will be a bonus
- experience in test optimization (including automation)
- proven contribution to SW and/or HW specification process
- teamwork skills
- analytical thinking
- problem solving skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- ready to relocate to Wroclaw, living in or nearby
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages