- Design and implement software components according to business/functional requirements
- Perform unit testing of software components
- Support system integration and user acceptance testing
- Assist in project configuration and requirements management processes
- Analyze existing system code and propose improvements when necessary
Top-tier Investment Bank developing internal finance systems with cross-functional and self-organizing teams, working directly with stakeholders in a highly collaborative manner.
We are working on highly scalable and flexible backend systems institution using technologies like: Java, Spring, Kafka, Docker, Oracle DB, Apache Flink, microservices, under Agile at Scale process: distributed Scrum/Kanban with practices like TDD, pair-programming, retrospections, product backlog.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience in core Java
- Experience in Spring, Kafka, Docker, Oracle DB, Apache Flink, microservices
- Experience with UNIX platforms
- Databases: experience with RDBMS; understanding of DB design principles and concepts, understanding of ORM
- Strong OOP skills and ability to propose the design and implement changes in complex systems
- Promoting clean code discipline (Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship)
- Practical experience with unit testing and TDD
- Problem-solving skills
- Pro-active team worker
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English
- Understanding of event-driven architecture and data processing
- Basic understanding of microservices architecture
- Experience in dealing with distributed client representatives
- Familiar with the financial sector
- Familiar with the corporate banking environment