We are looking for enthusiasts in the field of digital audio processing and sound management in the car. You can expect to have a daily contact with music, noise, sound correction and echo cancellation.
You will design, develop, test and integrate audio software components into our new projects.
- As an Audio/DSP software engineer you will be involved in:
- Software development for embedded platforms running on Linux or Android
- Co-operation with departments involved in development of automotive components
- Regular improvement your software development skills working with top innovative companiesJoin us to:
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electronics or Computer Science or related
- Very good C and C++ programming skills
- Knowledge of algorithms, numerical operations, fixed and floating point processing, creating digital filters
- Knowledge of Python, Git, UML modelling
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to learn
Nice to have (preferred qualifications):
- Experience with digital signal processing
- Practical skills in code performance optimization
- Familiarity with ALSA, TinyALSA, Ethernet Audio, Android HAL
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages