- Build a Unity application on embedded HW
- Implement and prototype new ideas
- Development of scripts, game logic and plugins
- Game asset manipulation,
- Analyse and fine-tune the rendering performance
- Create new and existing functionalities and features
- Extend and maintain tests and supporting tools
- Collaborate with your local colleagues and remote team in California
Luxoft, in partnership with a client located in Bay Area (California), is searching for talented developers with a strong Unity background and graphics rendering experience to join our rapidly growing team in Gdansk.
As a Senior Unity Rendering Engineer, you will participate in building a Unity application on embedded hardware and prototype new ideas, in a team of experienced and passionate professionals.
Who we're looking for?
- Very good knowledge of Unity, preferably gamedev working experience
- Good command of C#
- Working experience in developing realistic virtual environments using Unity
- Experience with HDRP / LWRP
- Knowledge of HLSL and shaders
- Experience with game profiling, optimization, debugging
- Deep understanding of .NET platforms and different frameworks
- Experience with native modules for C#
- Good command of C++
- Understanding the specifics of virtual machine implementation
- General understanding of GPU rendering pipeline
- Willingness for implementation of Game Technologies in an industrial environment