- Analyzes plans, designs, gathers requirements for, implements, documents and test all kinds of items in domain and technology area according to specifications and software production process
- Supports other team members in development process and takes part in delivering process artifacts
- Estimates, develops and solves complex engineering problems
- Responsible for all bug fixing
- Designs, codes and executes of automated test scripts
- Development and testing tools configuration
- Performs code reviews
- Describes defects found to technical and business people
- Actively participates in release planning
- Gathers business requirements
- Interacts with production support teams
The program is to create new "New Mortgage Solution" is developed in collaboration with leading Danish bank, specialized in providing a range of property finance solutions to private individuals and corporate customers to cover different needs for various property types.
Application is Angular and Java based with integration with Camunda BPM.
As part of keeping the team aligned, tools like Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket are used continuously during the day. Therefore, we worship transparency about our work and share failures as we learn of our mistakes and share knowledge among us.
You would have an opportunity to work in diverse technical landscape front to back.
We follow Scrum and SAFe best practices.
The role is work from office to facilitate free communication and healthy interactions in a team.
Who we're looking for?
- 5 Years of professional experience in IT + Bachelor or Masters degree
- 3+ years of experience with Java (JavaEE and/or Spring ) , REST API
- CICS, online, bankfunctions, versioning of copybooks, bank standard
- SQL/DB2 – read tables via IDz, OPTIM or other
- SPUFI – an advantage to write and order settlement of SPUFI for correction in data
- Erwin/DIVa - investigate data model, data connection etc
NICE TO HAVE
- Background with Business Analysis or Testing will help you to win hearts and minds of a team
- We can't resist candidates with interest or experience in finance ☺