As part of our team you will contribute to requirements analysis and decomposition, design and implement the verification scenarios using python and real hardware of new FPGA functionalities for 5G telecommunication system following the complete end to end project life cycle.
You will be preparing and executing test strategy, build automated flows for block and chip level verification, debug failures, manage bug tracking and close coverage. You will be actively participating in work planning, and work closely with other team members to improve technology and flow.
You will develop extensive knowledge of 5G system physical layer, Nokia hardware platforms and the way our customers are deploying them. You will contribute to develop innovative solutions to address Nokia strategy in the 5G domain and beyond.
We work with:
- Git, IDM
- Unix / Linux
- Testing frameworks
- JIRA, QC
- Continuous Integration systems
Who we're looking for?
- Education BSC / Engineer in: Telecommunication, Computer Science, Electronics or a similar subject
- Knowledge of 4G/5G standard
- Knowledge of RF signal processing
- Solid Python programming skills
- Understanding and ability to work with technical documentation for digital systems (FPGA , DSP, microprocessors, integrated circuits, embedded systems)
- Knowledge of Ethernet standard
- Knowledge of version control systems (GIT, SVN)
- Ability to work with measuring devices - protocol analyzers, spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes
- Ability to analytical thinking and solve technical problems
- Good knowledge of English (both spoken and written)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages