What you’ll do:
- Develop advanced 3D data processing algorithms for 3D sensing devices (e.g. polarization, time-of-flight sensors, etc);
- Develop new algorithms for filtering the 3D point cloud;
- Develop 2D/3D object recognition algorithms using RGB and point cloud data;
- Benchmark algorithms based on speed, accuracy, and robustness.
We are Jazzros, and we help our clients to develop solutions for Industry 4.0.
We’re passionate about helping our clients to develop outstanding solutions that change our world. Within our team, you will develop advanced 3D Scanning & Reconstruction Computer Vision Algorithms for handhold 3D scanning solution. This is an opportunity to apply your cross-functional skillsets, creativity, and experience in 3D Geometry, Computer Vision, and Machine Learning.
Who we're looking for?
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Math or Physics;
- Experience with developing software in C++ and Python;
- Solid knowledge of Computer Vision theory (features, matching, segmentation);
- Solid understanding of Epipolar Geometry;
- Experience working with 3D Point clouds (registration, filtration);
- Solid experience working with OpenCV.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with PCL (Point Cloud Library);
- Experience working with ToF (Time of Flight) and polarization sensors;
- Experience with machine or deep learning frameworks (Tensorflow, Keras).
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages