500 - 850 pln net / d (B2B)
As a Senior Java Developer you will be responsible for:
- creating clean, testable and maintainable code that fulfills business requirements,
- working with fellow developers within your team as well with other development teams to provide sound and working solutions,
- working with analytics, QA and operations teams to deliver features for our customers,
- applying development practices like tests automation, code review to produce high-quality code,
- constantly searching for and applying new ways to improve development practices,
- documenting your work.
You will be a part of a team, working in an agile way and being responsible for evaluating and developing solutions.
Who we're looking for?
We expect from you:
- at least 2 years of experience with Java 8 or newer,
- practical knowledge of object oriented programming, its design patterns and principles,
- practical knowledge of Spring framework (e.g. Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Data),
- experience with working with relational databases,
- practical experience with version-control systems (e.g. Git),
- practical experience in developing various types of automated tests (e.g. unit, integration, end-to-end),
- good communication and interpersonal skills allowing you to work comfortably with your colleagues and with our customers,
- good English skills, written and spoken (at least B1).
Nice to have:
- experience with Spring Boot,
- knowledge of pros and cons of various ways working with relational databases (e.g. ORM, data mapping, SQL),
- experience with microservices and related architectural patterns,
- knowledge of AWS (e.g. SQS, SNS, ECS, EC2, S3),
- practical experience with systems integration (designing API, XML/JSON processing),
- experience with conducting code reviews and mentoring other developers,
- experience with tools like IntelliJ IDEA, Maven, Git, Docker,
- demonstrable knowledge of and experience with long-term maintenance and evolution of software modules.
Flexible working hours
7:00 - 17:00
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- 14 days
Tech and HR interview