You and your teammates are responsible for all aspects of delivering software to your users:
- Speaking to the product owner (traders) to understand new feature requirements
- Development of new features
- Automating regression testing of new software
- Frequent deployment of multiple software packages to production
- Production availability - we collectively build and own the service
- Peer review of colleague's changes
- Speak up and help shape how we do things better
We are a global team of full stack development engineers supporting an entirely in-house application called Falcon for our global Equities trading businesses. This application provides execution capability on over 100 markets globally, the ability to market make products and to trade using algos. Our pods adhere to the DevOps ethos and work closely in partnership with the Equities traders. Everybody in the team will develop, release and support components of the system in production.
Within a team you will be responsible on development of completely new solution based on our grid analytics using Solace messaging on GCP.
Who we're looking for?
- At least 5 years of commercial experience with Java
- Commercial experience with Solace messaging
- Practical experience with microservices, REST API
- Working previously in Agile or DevOPs environment
- Solace Messaging, Microservices, Java, REST API
NICE TO HAVE
- Previous experience in financial sector is a strong plus
- Experience with either of following technologies is a plus
- RabbitMQ, Kafka or other messaging technologies
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)