In this role you will:
- Play a key role in shaping infrastructure, architecture and spreading devops practices across the teams.
- Support projects during bootstrapping, development and maintenance.
- Work with systems using Go and other technologies varying depending on the project. Some buzzwords: Kubernetes, Kafka, Cassandra, Graphql, Terraform, GitOps, Prometheus, GCP, AWS.
- Work on eliminating complexity and toil.
- Share ownership and responsibility for delivering and running product e2e like any other teammate (be it PM, frontend or backend engineer).
- Have a chance to make impact in projects for the world-class leaders in the IT field.
- Conduct researches and craft proof of concepts for clients and teams.
- Improve observability and reliability of running systems.
We’re a team of 30+ professionals mostly based in Warsaw, Poland. We value reliability, brilliant innovation and honest, hard work. 80% of our clients are international SMEs and foreign startups. We work in small teams supervised and mentored by a team lead. If you have the skills and passion to work with some of the most demanding businesses and brands worldwide, then you’ll love working with us.
- A competitive salary based on your experience and skills: 12.000 - 18.000 PLN/net on a service contract (B2B).
- Remote work from Poland and a comfy, modern office in the heart of Warsaw - you choose which works best for you.
- Private health care plan (Luxmed) and gym access (Multisport card).
- Employee Stock Options Program.
- Learning fund and English lessons.
- Regular physiotherapy sessions.
- Working with the self-driven, proactive professionals.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience with at least one major cloud provider.
- Coding skills in at least one of the languages: Python, Go or Rust - nice to have.
- Terraform and infrastructure as code best practices.
- Experience with Kubernetes and Cloud Networking.
- Operational experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with Prometheus, Grafana and Alertmanager.
- Ability to clearly communicate and discuss ideas & concepts in English.
- Being a proactive self starter, able to work efficiently in remote teams.
- Being legally authorized to work in Poland.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages