- Experience working within large-scale enterprise IT environment
- Experience working with Agile working practices and tooling
- Experience working within a DevOps operating model
- Strong Engineering background preferred and/or experience to equivalent level
- Experience working in automation and engineering domain
- Ability to deliver fully automation solutions and see projects to completion
The role is working as part of a dispersed global team. Good team collaboration and use of communication tools is expected (email, IM, video/audio calls, webex). The team is adopting an agile development approach with daily standups and task management. Individuals are expected to be self-sufficient and would be empowered to do so but also work as part of a team.
Who we're looking for?
- At least 5 years of experience in IT and 2-3 working as SRE
- Core competency: IBM Messaging Products (Websphere MQ, WebSphere Message Broker (WMB/ACE), WTX/ITX, MQ IPT), ActiveMQ / RabbitMQ / Kafka
- Integration Products DataPower, Mulesoft & Hazelcast..
- Proficient with product installation and configuration of various Messaging products such as IBM MQ Client/Server, Websphere Broker, WTX/ ITX, MQ IPT, in compliance with organizational standards.
- Knowledge of installation and configuration of monitoring products like IBM Tivoli, App Dynamics.
- SSL certificate management knowledge and implementation.
- Review and Understand security standards.
- Define standards for stack development and ensure Products are meeting the compliance standards.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues related to application hosting infrastructure.
- Any experience on AWS/GCP using Messaging Products
- Experience with common scripting tools (shell, perl, python)
- Provide guidance and consultancy to customers.
NICE TO HAVE
- Previous experience working in financial industry.