7k - 10k pln net / mth (B2B)
- Work as a part of the Development Team ensuring the quality of the product under development throughout the project's lifecycle.
- Look for defects and discrepancies according to product backlog, vision & acceptance criteria.
- Take part in team meetings or meetings with the client.
- Analyze product’s documentation and create test cases.
- Execute manual tests (or automated tests in the future).
- A competitive salary based on your experience and skills: 7.000 - 10.000 PLN/net on a service contract (B2B).
- Remote work from any location in Poland and a comfy, modern office in the heart of Warsaw - you choose which works best for you.
- Private health care plan (Luxmed) and gym access (Multisport card).
- Employee Stock Options Program.
- Learning fund and English lessons.
- Regular physiotherapy sessions.
- Working with the self-driven, proactive professionals.
Who we're looking for?
- At least 1 year of experience in Quality Assurance.
- Experience working closely with mobile and web client development teams.
- Analytical mind with a sense for algorithmic problem solving.
- The ingenuity to think of new ways to test and break the product.
- Understanding Agile project management concepts.
- Self-reliance and responsibility for assigned tasks.
- Strong command of written and spoken English.
- Legal authorization to work in Poland.
- Experience in at least one currently used technology for test automation - nice to have.
- ISTQB Foundation (or higher) certificate - nice to have.
Flexible working hours
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages