Effective and timely development, implementation and maintenance of new software solutions in processes and systems supporting Nokia’s Conscious Factory Strategy and Supply Chain Management in Bydgoszcz ICC Factory which requires following competences:
- Project management (including IT)
- Change Management
- Systems and processes modeling (process engineering)
- Supply Chain Management
- Inventory Management
- Production planning and organization.
- Assertive communication
- Team player
- Fast learner
- Quick adaptation to changes in the organization, processes and tools
- Great interpersonal relationships and communication skills
Creation of new and development of existing tools and systems helping ICC members to increase the efficiency of their work within Conscious Factory activities and projects performed especially in areas of automation and digitalization. Main focus of the job is to deliver software development solutions for enhancement and continues improvement of Manufacturing Execution System (MES) – “Elizabeth” and other process automation, digitalization features. Preparing or coordinating the preparation of documentation for new solutions in processes and systems in the instructions and procedures as part of Business Quality Management System. Analysis of processes and systems of Bydgoszcz ICC Factory and interfaces (IT and organizational) to define areas for improvement to ensure the effective functioning of the supply chain. Representing the Bydgoszcz ICC Factory in projects managed by global organizations, and implementation of those projects in relation to ICC. Defining ICC business requirements for new solutions and issuing documents initiating IT activities (e.g. IT ticket, Enhancement Request, etc.). Defining project objectives, plans and budgets for implementing new solutions in processes and systems, and monitor their implementation. Defining and managing project teams, work with cross-functional teams to develop plans and implement improvements and organize the training needed. Actively using Nokia EDU as a source for quality learning solutions for increasing knowledge of Nokia products & processes and increase the quality education, skills and experience.
Who we're looking for?
- Master’s degree in field of IT - software development, computer engineering, enterprise management, logistics management.
- Experience with SAP modules as MM, SD, WM, PP. – 3 years
- Experience in IS/IT systems design and development - 3 years
- Experience on positions responsible for supply chain processes – 5 years.
- Experience on positions responsible for supply chain projects management – 2 years
- Basic knowledge of the requirements of EH&S (ISO 14000), ISO 9000, TL 9000, SA8000, ISO 27000
- Fluency in English and Polish languages
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages