Lead Software Engineer (EOPS)
- Lead Software Engineer is responsible for delivering results for the Product Development department by:
- Work with management to set and communicate team goals and vision aligned to business requirements; ensure the team stays focused and delivers against the goals, adapting to changing business requirements
- Provide input into system software architecture development and future initiatives by working with Staff, Principal Engineers, and Architects as required
- Drive technical direction, planning, and effective solutions. Specify non-functional software requirements and analyze all requirements to determine design feasibility within time and cost constraints to deliver quality software
- Lead and empower team to apply key design patterns, coding best practices, and methodologies. Lead the test of software with traceability back to requirements emphasizing the practice of Test-Driven Design and the use of autonomous frameworks and Continuous Integration
- Exemplify Core Values and be a role model. Motivate team through changes and failures.
- Collaborate with management to mentor team members and guide development growth
As a Lead Software Engineer in Engineering Operations, you will leverage Agile and DevOps practices to design, build, and maintain the services and tools used by the Product Development department in one or more of the following areas:
- Virtual machine image management for Vagrant and Azure, using full stack C#.NET application and Chef.
- Provisioning and configuration pipeline services for RelativityOne using Chef, Powershell and Jenkins to Azure Cloud.
Who we're looking for?
- Solid software development experience (8 to 10 years)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math or related
- Experience in .NET software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in infrastructure and distributed systems in an Azure Cloud environment using Chef and Terraform
- Experience in modularized Powershell development
- Experience in continuous integration and automated deployment (Jenkins preferred)
- Experience in working with Agile development methodology
- Experience in architecting complex software and process automation
- Experience in strategy planning and mentoring
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
- Fluency in English
How we manage our projects?
Who makes architectural decisions?
Lead Software Engineers and Architects
Who makes technology stack decisions?
Lead Software Engineers
Project management software
Opportunity to change between projects
How we code?
Static code analysis
How we test?
Freedom to pick your tools
Flexible working hours
6 - 20
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking