- At least 3-years of commercial experience in the IT market
- At least 2 years of experience of Angular 2+
- Very good knowledge of design patterns
- Good understanding of best practices of software development
- Good communication skills, work autonomously, attention to details, goal-oriented
- Flexibility tasks performance maintaining the priorities and respect deadlines
- At least Intermediate English
- Software development
- Analyze requirements
- Task dispatching and issue tracking
- Careful work with documentation
- Active participation in project meetings
- Collaborate with customer’s engineers
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
This recruitment process can be held remotely if needed.
Please include permit for processing personal data in the resume as following:
We are looking for a Middle/Senior Front End Developer who is willing to join our team. The goal of our project is to migrate existing web applications to another platform and improve an overall system. The system itself is a database providing loads of data for software developers and testers that create home appliances. Our customer is a renowned German company that is a world leader in manufacturing home appliances, like washing machines, ovens, refrigerators, dishwashers, ovens, cooking robots, cook-tops, etc. If you are interested in joining a highly experienced team – you are welcome to apply.
Who we're looking for?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages