8k - 14k pln net / mth (B2B)
6.5k - 11k pln gross / mth (Employment contract)
- Implementation of solutions for international customers in the Guidewire Insurance Suite
- Implementation and configuration one of the Guidewire modules: Claim Center, Policy Center, Billing Center
- Implementation of integrations between Guidewire and external systems
- Conducting Guidewire trainings and certification courses
- Being a part of our internal Guidewire R&D – s team of experts working on complex problems and custom features
- Implementation, design or technical leading, depending on your experience and career path
- Applying Scrum, one of the Agile methodologies
Tools & technologies used on the project:
- Guidewire Insurance Suite
- Java / Gosu
- Git, Gerrit, Jenkins and similar
- IntelliJ Idea
- H2, MSSQL, Oracle
- XML, Xpath
- ...and more depending on the project
Who we're looking for?
- At least one year of experience with the Guidewire platform
- Experience in JAVA and GOSU
- Very good understanding of OOP principles
- Very good English (min. B2)
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn new technologies and solutions
- Ability to travel
- Understanding of software engineering
Nice to have:
- Guidewire certificates
- Experience with Guidewire Digital Portals
- Software development best practices
- Teamwork skills and experience
- Understanding of design patterns
- Command of French or German
- Any of the following: Web services (REST/SOAP), Microservices, JMS knowledge, Spring or any similar hands-on experience
How we manage our projects?
Who makes architectural decisions?
Who makes technology stack decisions?
Concurrent projects per team member?
Opportunity to change between projects
How we code?
Static code analysis
How we test?
Flexible working hours
Work time division
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages