Versatility is the keyword when it comes to what we do in IT. Development is just the beginning of a long journey where we get familiar with business, processes, and architecture. But at the end of the day, the result is always the same: a ready-to-use solution used by everyone around us.
As a Sollers developer, you'll have the opportunity to continuously expand your skill set, navigate complex challenges, and contribute to the creation of solutions that empower businesses and individuals alike.
• Implement and customize Guidewire core insurance system, working with alternative JVM language .
• Develop our own systems as a part of the internal R&D team.
• Support the Team by sharing your knowledge.
• An authority figure for more junior team members.
• Design IT solutions and prepare documentation.
• Create unit tests.
• Work directly with our clients as an active member of an agile project team.
• Java or Gosu
• Git, Jenkins, and similar
• SOAP, REST
• Oracle, MSSQL, H2
• ...and more depending on the project
🧭 Flexible working hours and a hybrid home office model (2-3 times per week in the office) as work-life balance is crucial at Sollers.
💸 A chance to be promoted twice a year.
🏸 A clearly defined career path and salary forecast.
🌱 Opportunities for growth with a training budget that you can use for courses, conferences. We also provide access to an online course platform and organize and co-fund language classes.
🧒 An internal coach to guide you through the onboarding and further training and career opportunities and a budget to be used for your lunches together.
🐕🦺 A chance to #domore for the planet and the community as part of Sollers Change Makers - our volunteering program.
🎉 Lots of teambuilding activities, trips, hobby groups and cultural events to create a company powered by teamwork.
🎮🍦 Great places to work: comfortable offices in city centers with chill zones (foosball tables, PS5, etc.) and team lunches on regular basis.
🧘 🤸💊 Probably all the benefits you can think of!
• At least 4 years of commercial experience as a software developer, preferably in Java.
• Hands-on insurance domain experience, banking, or system integration.
• Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), design patterns, clean code principles, and best practices.
• Solid understanding of software engineering concepts.
• Good command of English language, at least B2/C1 level.
• Willingness to learn new technologies and working with them.
• Effective communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
• Any of the following: Web services (REST/SOAP), Microservices, JMS knowledge, Spring, or any similar hands-on experience.
• “Can do” attitude.
• Ability to work in the European Union.
• Fluency in French or German.
• Guidewire experience and certificates.
• Experience in consulting.
• Eagerness to learn about new technologies and solutions.
• Willingness to travel regularly.
* The final salary offer may fall outside the given brackets depending on your education, experience, and location.
Sollers Consulting is more than a consultancy and software integrator. As a company founded in 2000, our mission has been the transformation of the financial & insurance industries by helping them to adapt to new technologies.
The power of collaboration and the limitless potential of Sollers people are at the root of our success. We strive to be the best at what we do, both in the eyes of our team and our customers. We put people (we are over 1000!) at the heart of every project, as we are:
Powered by Teamwork: Together, we tackle challenges, share knowledge, and support each other to achieve remarkable results.
We value teamwork and flat company structure much more than policy.
Boosted by Opportunities for Growth: A clear career and salary path, an individual budget for training, language courses and an internal community of experts, sharing their knowledge during our inspirational sessions – you can expect all this.
Everything to help you grow with us.
Shaped by Flexibility: Embrace a flexible and inclusive work culture that supports your individual needs. Flexibility here has many faces, and we will find the best, mutually beneficial solutions.
Assured by the Company Vision and Stability: Long-term relations and common values with our clients (mostly from the insurance industry), end-to-end international projects make us provide a stable employment in unstable times.
Join us and make Sollers be driven by …you! Check out more at sollers.eu/career