The company has changed from being known as an eCommerce company to an international Tech company. With 90% of its sales coming from online channels, the web platform has over 3 Million regular users in Europe and is expanding into various markets such as the US, Asia and several South American countries. Currently there is an order made every second. The company just hired their 2000th employee.
Due to exceptional growth, they are now looking to hire a skilled MS Dynamics BS Developer to further build and integrate the system, whilst also leading their migration to cloud.
The role - MS Dynamics Business Central Developer:
- ERP Enhancement and Integration: Continuous development of the ERP system, actively contributing to solution design, and ensuring seamless connections and integrations with external systems.
- Spearhead migration to cloud
- Drive innovation by maintaining, optimizing, and extending current extensions, ensuring they remain at the cutting edge of functionality.
- Foster a culture of collaboration and teamwork within your dedicated crew to craft high-quality solutions that meet and exceed expectations.
- Global Impact: Make a worldwide difference by supporting diverse business units across local and international hubs, ensuring seamless integration of new business transactions into our reporting systems.
- Collaborate with other IT product teams to architect and implement visionary, cross-team, and cross-functional solutions that enrich the IT product portfolio.