About Business Consulting:
Continuous growth and agile way of collaboration defines our Business path. Everything we do - from requirements analysis, through testing to creating new solutions - is done with passion and high-quality assurance. With an open mind and business advisory craft at hand, our innovative teams lead our international clients to success.
About the role. You will:
• Be a part of consulting or implementation team during IT projects for financial institutions, primarily insurance companies.
• Conduct business analysis, define functional requirements, and test developed solutions and support UATs.
• Work closely with software developers and IT architects on a daily basis.
• Be an active member of an Agile team, taking ownership for your topics.
• Test yourself in various roles performing varied tasks in an international environment.
🧭 Flexible working hours and a hybrid home office model (2-3 times per week in the office) as work-life balance is crucial at Sollers.
💸 A chance to be promoted twice a year.
🏸 A clearly defined career path and salary forecast.
🌱 Opportunities for growth with a training budget that you can use for courses, conferences. We also provide access to an online course platform and organize and co-fund language classes.
🧒 An internal coach to guide you through the onboarding and further training and career opportunities and a budget to be used for your lunches together.
🐕🦺 A chance to #domore for the planet and the community as part of Sollers Change Makers - our volunteering program.
🎉 Lots of teambuilding activities, trips, hobby groups and cultural events to create a company powered by teamwork.
🎮🍦 Great places to work: comfortable offices in city centers with chill zones (foosball tables, PS5, etc.) and team lunches on regular basis.
🧘 🤸💊 Probably all the benefits you can think of!
About the requirements. You need:
• At least 1 year of professional experience in IT projects for the financial sector, preferably insurance or bancassurance.
• To be creative, resourceful, and proactive in finding solutions to complex problems.
• Ability to apply analytical thinking and synthesis to present results of your work.
• Strong aptitude to work with clients from the financial sector in a professional environment.
• Ability to learn quickly in a friendly but challenging international environment.
• To enjoy teamwork with experts with various professional backgrounds and skills.
• To be able to work in Poland and the European Union on a full-time basis.
• At least a bachelor's degree.
• Great command of English language, being fully confident collaborating with English native speakers.
• Good knowledge of German or French (at least B2/C1 level).
About the wishes. Nice to haves:
• Familiarity with insurance business processes.
• Experience working in fintech, consulting, implementation, or IT company, especially in the fields of insurance or bancassurance.
• Team leadership skills and management experience.
• Additional languages.
• While having the main office in Poland, you want to work with our Clients abroad, traveling up to 50% of your work time.
* The final salary offer may fall outside the given brackets depending on your education, experience, and location.
Sollers Consulting is more than a consultancy and software integrator. As a company founded in 2000, our mission has been the transformation of the financial & insurance industries by helping them to adapt to new technologies.
The power of collaboration and the limitless potential of Sollers people are at the root of our success. We strive to be the best at what we do, both in the eyes of our team and our customers. We put people (we are over 1000!) at the heart of every project, as we are:
Powered by Teamwork: Together, we tackle challenges, share knowledge, and support each other to achieve remarkable results.
We value teamwork and flat company structure much more than policy.
Boosted by Opportunities for Growth: A clear career and salary path, an individual budget for training, language courses and an internal community of experts, sharing their knowledge during our inspirational sessions – you can expect all this.
Everything to help you grow with us.
Shaped by Flexibility: Embrace a flexible and inclusive work culture that supports your individual needs. Flexibility here has many faces, and we will find the best, mutually beneficial solutions.
Assured by the Company Vision and Stability: Long-term relations and common values with our clients (mostly from the insurance industry), end-to-end international projects make us provide a stable employment in unstable times.
Join us and make Sollers be driven by …you! Check out more at sollers.eu/career