About DevOps at Sollers:
Our DevOps Team supports the development process for internal and external projects. They are responsible for creating the infrastructure (on-premise and cloud solutions, containers), the configuration of application servers, databases. They also define the software development process with DevOps automation tools. On external project, DevOps work closely with the customer, based on their requirements.
About the role. You will:
• Participate in internal and external projects for our clients, where your responsibilities include defining, installing, automating, optimizing, and maintaining IT environments at both the hardware and application level (utilizing tools such as Jenkins, Tomcat, WebLogic, JBoss, WebSphere, Oracle DB, PostgreSQL, and JIRA).
• Be responsible for maintaining and configuring key elements of the company's IT infrastructure, including VMware servers, matrices, Linux and Windows operating systems, and network devices.
• Take charge of implementing and maintaining cloud infrastructure on platforms like AWS and MS Azure.
• Play a pivotal role in implementing the DevOps culture in large international projects.
• Be responsible for implementing, maintaining, and continually improving IT processes.
• Work directly with our customers as an active member of an agile project team.
🧭 Flexible working hours and a hybrid home office model (2-3 times per week in the office) as work-life balance is crucial at Sollers.
💸 A chance to be promoted twice a year.
🏸 A clearly defined career path and salary forecast.
🌱 Opportunities for growth with a training budget that you can use for courses, conferences. We also provide access to an online course platform and organize and co-fund language classes.
🧒 An internal coach to guide you through the onboarding and further training and career opportunities and a budget to be used for your lunches together.
🐕🦺 A chance to #domore for the planet and the community as part of Sollers Change Makers - our volunteering program.
🎉 Lots of teambuilding activities, trips, hobby groups and cultural events to create a company powered by teamwork.
🎮🍦 Great places to work: comfortable offices in city centers with chill zones (foosball tables, PS5, etc.) and team lunches on regular basis.
🧘 🤸💊 Probably all the benefits you can think of!
About the requirements. You need:
• A degree in IT or a related field – we're also open to students in their final year of technical studies.
• Knowledge of the tools for Continuous Integration/Delivery and have experience in the development process automation, software deployment and testing (Jenkins, Bamboo, GIT, GitLab, Gerrit, JMeter, Selenium or other similar).
• Knowledge of the tools for automated build environments (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, KitchenCI, Terraform or other similar).
• Familiarity with Linux and Windows administration issues.
• Experience of using and configuring Linux and Windows systems.
• At least basic knowledge of SQL language.
• Good command of English language, at least B2/C1 level.
• Be interested in a long-term cooperation and the development of competences in the broadly defined IT administration and infrastructure.
• Effective communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
• Availability to work full time.
• Ability to work in the European Union.
About the wishes. Nice to haves:
• Familiarity with cloud technologies (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure).
• Fluency in French or German.
• Knowledge of the tools for virtualization, mainly VMWare.
• Familiarity with the issues related to containerization (e.g. Docker) and platforms for infrastructure scaling, related to containers (Kubernates/OpenShift).
• Knowledge of script languages (e.g. Bash, PowerShell, Python).
• Ability to manage and configure Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, JBoss servers.
• Knowledge about database administration (Oracle DB, PostgreSQL, MySQL).
* The final salary offer may fall outside the given brackets depending on your education, experience, and location.
Sollers Consulting is more than a consultancy and software integrator. As a company founded in 2000, our mission has been the transformation of the financial & insurance industries by helping them to adapt to new technologies.
The power of collaboration and the limitless potential of Sollers people are at the root of our success. We strive to be the best at what we do, both in the eyes of our team and our customers. We put people (we are over 1000!) at the heart of every project, as we are:
Powered by Teamwork: Together, we tackle challenges, share knowledge, and support each other to achieve remarkable results.
We value teamwork and flat company structure much more than policy.
Boosted by Opportunities for Growth: A clear career and salary path, an individual budget for training, language courses and an internal community of experts, sharing their knowledge during our inspirational sessions – you can expect all this.
Everything to help you grow with us.
Shaped by Flexibility: Embrace a flexible and inclusive work culture that supports your individual needs. Flexibility here has many faces, and we will find the best, mutually beneficial solutions.
Assured by the Company Vision and Stability: Long-term relations and common values with our clients (mostly from the insurance industry), end-to-end international projects make us provide a stable employment in unstable times.
Join us and make Sollers be driven by …you! Check out more at sollers.eu/career