Our Munich based client is building a highly innovative web platform in the streaming space. Due to company- and sector growth, they are looking to hire across the company, including for the Java Engineering Team.
As Java Software Engineer, you will contribute towards growing out the product further with new features and further product launches in virtual reality and AI.
This is an opportunity to work on a product that is redefining the entertainment landscape. The opportunity will also allow you to share tech knowledge with Developers from partners such as Netflix, Amazon and Dazn.
What is on offer:
- Option for share ownership in the company + competitive salary
- Remote friendly culture
- You can take our word that you will not be bored in this role. This role is demanding and the tasks vary constantly.
- The chance to work on a highly complex and innovative product with technologies such as: Java 11, Kotlin, Spring Boot, AWS Cloud Stack, Nginx, Undertow, Docker, Kubernetes, and many more.
- Flat hierarchies. You report directly to the CTO
- A truly agile company (yes really!)
- MacBooks and company phone as standard. Happy to get you any equipment you need though
- Your own tailored training budget
- When home office becomes lonely, you can come work in our new office in central Munich