Develocraft is currently looking for a Software Engineer/Data Engineer (Python) for one of our international clients. You will be working on a project about an intellectual platform for engineering and manufacturing domains. It includes scalable cognitive engines that help users (engineers, innovators and researchers) discover and use knowledge locked in corporate repositories as well as industry sources. It connects the dots between information scattered across multiple sources in a single interface, enabling technical professionals to make better, more informed decisions faster. The platform provides in-depth engineering knowledge and solutions in industries such as aerospace and defence, energy, architecture, construction and transportation.
💪 Hard skills:
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in development of data intensive backend systems
- Knowledge and practice experience with Python
- Experience in developing ETL pipelines for unstructured data (web scraping, text extraction for PDF/Word documents with tools such as Amazon Textract, Apache Tika, Tesseract, or other converters and OCR systems)
- Familiarity with frameworks for data processing pipelines (Kafka, Airflow, Kubeflow or Argo Workflows)
- Understanding of virtualization and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with Linux, (Bash, CL tools)
- BSc in computer science or data engineering
- English language - B2+
🤗 Soft skills:
- Flexibility - Ability to work in an agile and fast-paced environment
- Openness to people, change and new technologies
- Ability to identify problems and be resourceful in solving them
- Team player
- Motivation to bring the project to the next level of quality
- Ability to analyze the most important information and propose the best solutions
Packages and extras
Hello, Sailor! We’ve been expecting you. Our cult of 80 is still hungry for new believers.
Develocraft is a People & Software Development Company from Gdańsk. We combine our lust for creating exciting products with foreign brands with our unconditional love from recruiters to developers.
As a Software Development Company, we use the Jamstack approach to deliver digital products with up-to-date technologies and excellent performance. Don’t know what Jamstack is? Check out this article and see if it suits you: https://bit.ly/3PaQVSZ
As a People Development Company, we see ourselves as your agent, not your employer: we’re here to help you get what YOU want. If you don’t like the offer, we will find you another one. If you’d like to play in the Champions League next season; well, Cristiano, we sure won’t schedule an interview with Manchester United’s HR team.
Why should you work with us?
See our videos and gallery and check if you like our vibe. :)