As Senior Frontend Engineer
in the Product team, you are responsible for building features, designing and implementing new endpoints. This involves diverse tasks from gathering requirements and giving feedback on technical feasibility to working closer to the machine learning team to bring the power of our AI to the product.
- Lead the efforts to ensure code quality and reduce bugs in production.
- Build and develop reusable code and libraries for future use
- Identify and resolve performance issues, and ensure efficient communication with the API, avoiding unnecessary requests.
- Lead the development of the next generation of our Cognitive Skill Builder and take ownership of decisions made in your team by helping teammates make clear decisions in alignment with organizational goals, backing decisions made and taking responsibility for their success
- Work collaboratively on a range of new and existing products and features, championing new ideas and tech.
- Talk to all areas in order to have all the information needed to complete a task.
- Work together with the Machine Learning and Data Science teams to enable our customers to use the latest cool features added to AutoNLU directly in Studio."
- Proactively share learnings and best practices of software development contributing to the growth of the team
- Identify customer pain points, and produce UX/UI solutions both within a team setting and working independently