Accenture Cloud First is a new, multi-service group to enable re-platforming global businesses in the Cloud with greater speed and to achieve greater value. Cloud First brings together our knowledge and experience in Cloud from working with more than 950 clients across 34,000 cloud projects in 68 countries, along with more than 70,000 cloud professionals. We help companies across all industries rapidly become Cloud First businesses and accelerate their digital transformation to realize greater value at speed and scale.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Delivery of IT solutions in cloud, hybrid and on-premises model for Enterprise customers – banks, telecoms, corporations;
- Participating in implementation and design of technical solutions in the fields of (among others): Cloud Architecture, Containerization, Automation, Cloud migrations, DevOps;
- Identifying the possibilities of optimization and transformation of client IT and Cloud architecture;
- Client organization onboarding to the Cloud.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
We are looking for every level of competence, so if you feel confident in at least 3 of the following areas we are waiting for your application:
- Knowledge of at least one public cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP) – optimally confirmed with certificate (but not mandatory);
- Experience (or at least good fundamentals) in working with Containers with usage of leading orchiestration platforms (Kubernetes, Openshift, Rancher, Anthos, Tanzu);
- Understanding of DevSecOps culture, practices and tools (Jenkins, Git, GitLab, Pipelines, CloudBuild, Azure DevOps, Tekton, Checkmarx, SonarQube, Owasp Zap, Maven, Gradle, Selenium);
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and Automation Tools approach using machine-readable definition files (Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation, ARM, Deployment Manager);
- Fundamental knowledge of common Operating Systems (Windows, Linux);
- Basic understanding of virtualization technologies (VMware, RHV/KVM, Hyper-V, Oracle VM) or private/hybrid cloud platforms (RedHat CloudForms; RedHat OpenStack, VMware vRealize, Google Anthos);
- Foundation experience or reasonable understanding of some aspect(s) of network stack and network protocols;
- Understanding of some aspect(s) of computer security: network security, application security, security protocols, cryptography, etc.;
- Experience developing simple scripts and applications with one of: Bash, PowerShell, Python;
- Upper intermediate English – is a must.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract;
- Private medical care, life insurance and employee share program;
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card);
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach;
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification);
- Participation in the implementation of projects on a global scale for the largest international companies from Fortune500 using the latest technological solutions and tools;
- Employee Assistance Program - free support in one-time legal, financial and psychological consultations;
- Paid employee referral program.