- Industry: Aviation
- Type of project: development of solutions dedicated for airlines, handling ground operations on airports – 80% new features
- Office location: Gdańsk
- Remote work: 100% remote work
- Budget: B2B: 1000 - 1300 PLN/net/day; UOP: 16 000 - 20 000 PLN/gross/month
- Tech stack: Java 17, Microservices, Spring, Azure, Kubernetes, Type Script, CI/CD, PostgreSQL, Cosmos DB, message queues, Kotlin, Android
- Methodology: Agile (SAFe)
- Contract length: long-term cooperation
- Start date: depending on candidate’s availability
- Developing high-quality software design based on defined system architecture
- Development of solutions dedicated for airlines, handling ground operations on airports
- As a backend software developer you will be responsible of implementing new features (80%), maintaining current solution (20%)
- Utilizing best development practices like, CI/CD, code reviews, etc.
- Identifying, prioritizing and executing tasks in the software development lifecycle
- Developing tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Reviewing and debugging code
- Performing validation and verification testing
- Collaborating with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Documenting development activities
- Opportunity to participate in innovative projects for the Aviation industry
- Full-time job agreement based on employment contract or b2b
- Fully remote work
- Attractive salary based on your experience and skills
- Perks including private medical care, Life Insurance and MultiSport Card
- 3+ years of experience in software development in Java
- Good knowledge of Java, Spring
- Knowledge of microservices approach
- Experience in development of cloud application
- Knowledge of containerization, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- Wide knowledge on design patterns
- Practical knowledge in using system monitoring tools
- Good English skills (B2+)
- Willingness for knowledge sharing and implementing best development practices
- Experience in mobile (Android) development will be a plus
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
Cyclad Sp. z o.o.
Cyclad is an International consulting company operating in the IT/ICT sectors, providing outsourcing solutions in the area of HR and IT services.
The core of our services includes Knowledge Process Outsourcing, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Software House, Infrastructure Management, Service Desk, and Monitoring. Just because of the commitment of our employees and a growing number of consultants employed by Cyclad we operate globally, primarily in Europe but also in Africa, and Asia.
Our mission is to provide services of the highest quality and at the same time sustain partner relations with our Clients and with our employees. Why? Because Cyclad’s success depends not only on new technologies but most of all on people and their commitment.
Get to know us better and learn more about the Cyclad recruitment process at www.cyclad.pl.
Join us and work in aviation, banking, health care, and any other industry you want.