Currently we are looking for:
OT Security Tech Lead
to join our EY IoT/OT Security HUB for EMEIA (Europe, Middle East, India and Africa) region.
Would you like to become cybersecurity professional who will face global manufacturing cybersecurity projects and will help to take all relevant measures to protect main industrial players? Are you familiar with systems such as (IDS, Firewalls, AV, EDR, Backup, Vulnerability Management) and have you worked on projects related to design and implementation? Did you gain the experience in IT and manufacturing areas? If you answered yes for any of this questions, this role is for you
Poland, Warsaw, Rondo ONZ 1 (home office/hybrid work)
What working at EY offers:
- Access to OT/IoT Lab and to the latest tools and solutions used in OT cybersecurity
- Skills development in the OT / IoT & Cybersecurity domain
- Opportunities for professional development at EY
- qualifications and certificates (via external and internal trainings)
- diverse experience in a variety of teams
- an individual training map
- flexible time and place of work (part-time work before graduation)
- dedicated Career Counselor
Our workplace is disability friendly.
- Actively participate in the engagements conducting following tasks: participate and lead meetings with Clients in the role of cybersecurity expert in the IT and industrial networks area, develop concepts, solutions, methods required to fulfil projects objectives
- Lead the project teams consisting of security engineers
- Support for business development activities, including methodology development, proposal writing, and direct support for presentation to potential clients
- Developing of secure architecture for manufacturing and industrial clients
- Communication with the client
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Technical knowledge that allows you to work in a cyber security architect role
- Creative thinking and a comprehensive approach in developing a cybersecurity architecture
- Experience in managing projects (from assumptions, through design to implementations)
- Experience with various OT/IT Cyber solutions
- Ability to manage a team and customer expectations
- Working with standards (such as NIST800-53, NIST800-82, ISA62443, ISO27001)
- Experience in working on large projects is a plus
- Experience in industry or knowledge of industrial automation (OT / IoT) (manufacturing, P&U, Oil & Gas, Utilities etc.)
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Readiness to travel (up to 30% of time – this can be discussed and tailor to the individual needs/expectations of candidate)
- Technical higher education in the field of industrial automation, computer science, electronics or relevant
- Possession of certificates or education related to cybersecurity / Information technology / engineering etc.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
EY (dawniej Ernst & Young)
Każdego dnia pomagamy naszym klientom usprawniać biznes ponieważ wychodzimy z założenia, że kiedy biznes działa lepiej, lepiej działa cały świat.
Ta myśl wyraża się w naszej misji Building a Better Working World.
- Od lat doradzamy przedsiębiorstwom, jak zdobyć i utrzymać przewagę nad konkurencją.
- Świadczymy usługi na najwyższym poziomie m.in. w zakresie audytu, doradztwa podatkowego i prawnego, doradztwa biznesowego i doradztwa transakcyjnego.
- Zatrudniamy ponad 2800 profesjonalistów w naszych biurach w Warszawie, Katowicach, Łodzi, Krakowie, Poznaniu, Wrocławiu i Gdańsku. Wszystkie nasze działania są wspierane wiedzą i doświadczeniem ponad 247 000 pracowników z 700 biur w 150 krajach.
- Pracodawca nr 1 w swojej branży w Polsce wg wielu niezależnych rankingów: Universum, AIESEC, ELSA;