Currently we are looking for:
OT Security Engineer
to join our EY IoT/OT Security HUB for EMEIA (Europe, Middle East, India and Africa) region.
The role will deliver the Security Tools Design & Implementation for OT/IoT security engagements.
Would you like to become cybersecurity professional who will face global manufacturing cybersecurity projects and will help to take all relevant measures to protect main industrial players? Are you familiar with systems such as (IDS, Firewalls, AV, EDR, Backup, Vulnerability Management) and have you worked on projects related to design and implementation? Did you gain the experience in IT and manufacturing areas? If you answered yes for any of this questions, this role is for you
Poland, Warsaw, Rondo ONZ 1 (home office/hybrid work)
What working at EY offers:
- Access to OT/IoT Lab and to the latest tools and solutions used in OT cybersecurity
- Skills development in the OT / IoT & Cybersecurity domain
- Opportunities for professional development at EY
- qualifications and certificates (via external and internal trainings)
- diverse experience in a variety of teams
- an individual training map
- flexible time and place of work (part-time work before graduation)
- dedicated Career Counselor
Our workplace is disability friendly.
- Actively participate in the engagements conducting following tasks: participate and lead meetings with engineers and experts on clients’ side in the IT and industrial networks area, develop&implementing solutions and prepare technical documentation required to fulfil projects objectives
- Being an expert for the project teams consisting of security engineers
- Support for business development activities, including new solutions development, proposal writing, and direct support for presentation (technical demos) to potential clients
- Developing of High and Low Level Designs, Logical Diagrams and other technical documents
- Testing security solutions, Proof of Concept, Working in the Lab
- Configuration of network and cyber security tools
- Testing the latest OT Cybersecurity tools & solutions in the EY OT/IoT Lab
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Knowledge of Cyber Security tools (such as EDR / EPP, SIEM / SOAR, Firewalls, IDS / IPS, Secure Remote Access, Switching & Routing etc.) – we are open for many technology stacks.
- Tools administration (such as AD, networks, systems) is a plus
- Experience on design and implementation
- Ability to create logical (network) diagrams
- Knowledge of computer networks (TCP / IP, routing & switching on a level that allows for independent implementation of Cyber solutions)
- Willingness to develop and learn of new skills in cybersecurity field
- Experience in industry or knowledge of industrial automation (OT / IoT) (manufacturing, P&U, Oil & Gas, Utilities etc.) is a plus
- Basic knowledge of industrial systems (SCADA, DCS, PLC) is a plus
- Basic Knowledge of the security concepts especially network architecture, segmentation, defense in depth is a plus
- Possession of certificates/trainings or education related to cybersecurity / Information technology / Automation engineering is a plus
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Readiness to travel (up to 30% of time – this can be discussed and tailor to the individual needs/expectations of candidate)
- Technical higher education in the field of industrial automation, computer science, electronics or relevant
- Possession of certificates or education related to cybersecurity / Information technology / engineering etc.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
EY (dawniej Ernst & Young)
Każdego dnia pomagamy naszym klientom usprawniać biznes ponieważ wychodzimy z założenia, że kiedy biznes działa lepiej, lepiej działa cały świat.
Ta myśl wyraża się w naszej misji Building a Better Working World.
- Od lat doradzamy przedsiębiorstwom, jak zdobyć i utrzymać przewagę nad konkurencją.
- Świadczymy usługi na najwyższym poziomie m.in. w zakresie audytu, doradztwa podatkowego i prawnego, doradztwa biznesowego i doradztwa transakcyjnego.
- Zatrudniamy ponad 2800 profesjonalistów w naszych biurach w Warszawie, Katowicach, Łodzi, Krakowie, Poznaniu, Wrocławiu i Gdańsku. Wszystkie nasze działania są wspierane wiedzą i doświadczeniem ponad 247 000 pracowników z 700 biur w 150 krajach.
- Pracodawca nr 1 w swojej branży w Polsce wg wielu niezależnych rankingów: Universum, AIESEC, ELSA;