Are you an enthusiastic technology professional? Are you excited about seeking an enriching career; working for one of finest project for financial domain? If so, you are the right person for this role. We're seeking technology and domain leaders to join our development team in Wroclaw.
We are looking for a highly-skilled Test Automation Engineer to support our solution in:
- Design and develop test automation scripts based on our test automation framework
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure E2E automation and develop sustainable solutions
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize testing, integration, and delivery efficiency
- Building and creating test framework to be used across the solutions domain
- excellent team player
- capable of working with minimum supervision
- flexible in taking on duties
- at least 2 years of hands-on experience with Java
- 3+ years of professional experience with test automation
- previous experience with mobile testing (iOS and/or Android)
- very good knowledge and experience in API testing in terms of functionality, reliability, performance, and security (API testing in isolation independently of the GUI)
- at least 2 years of experience with REST APIs, using JSON payloads.
- experience with Cucumber, Maven, Jenkins, Junit/TestNG, Selenium and/or Appium
- experience with Jira, Jira-Xray, SoapUI/Postman, GitLab
- experience in test driven development, Continuous Integration
- analytical skills to cope with complex challenges in software engineering
- experience in implementing best practices and improving current processes
- a strong written and verbal communication, comfortable interacting with colleagues in English
- experience with SeeTest or Appium grid
- experience with both native and hybrid mobile application
- Understanding of Swagger is appreciated
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!