1st and 2nd level production system support on Murex 3.1 instance
- Provide 1st and 2nd level production system support on Murex 2.11 and Murex 3.1 instances
- Work on a variety of Murex system implementation, configuration and developments in various aspects of Murex including datamart, MXML pre-trade and post-trade workflows, RTBS and MDCS
- Coordinate and communicate with business and IT stakeholders to gather, document and verify requirements
- Analyse and make recommendations based on related Murex implementation experience
- Follow client SDLC lifecycle and documentation requirements
- Support IT and business audits and technology risk assessments
- Development and testing of database and infrastructure changes
- Perform technical reviews of production changes
- Write clear and concise documentation of issues and resolution within confluence
- Maintain and enhance the Control-M scheduling tool for intraday and end of day batches
- Deal directly with business users across the bank including front, middle and back office, finance, product control and risk to analyse and diagnose business critical issues
- Analyse and resolve issues related to risk, pricing, PnL, market data, market operations, EOD, interfaces, reporting
- Provides detailed information about issues to the vendor, and co-ordinates with them in testing fixes / solutions
- Acts as an intermediary between business and vendor
- Debug and enhance bespoke java processes supporting the Murex implementation
Minimum 2 years experience with Murex in a support capacity
Understanding of MLC - minimum 2 years experience
Strong technical capability
Solid understanding of datamartNICE TO HAVE
Knowledge of Control-M
Dealing with pricing, risk, PnL, simulation, trade queries
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!